Monday 29 October 2012

Monday

Nice start to the school holiday week with good 12 hours of sleep.

Have listened to songs, played my pc game,  worked on a paper and bought a nice £ 1 pound currency yesterday from Scotland waiting it to be mailed to me




By the way Sidney Sixers won the Champions trophy - but who cares, wasn't aware that the competition exists. But surely my friends in Sydney know all about it.

Last week I was upset with my little one so I deleted all recorded cartoons and this morning elder one managed to retrieve all. Even I don't know how to do it. Now he is hero and I am Monster!!!!!!

 but is going in the right direction. If you have a gadgets, you should know how to use it.

Anybody has tried Google scholar nice stuff - please see attached link

http://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=MKTKgXQAAAAJ&hl=en

Parin

No comments:

Post a Comment