Wednesday 14 November 2012

Happy Diwali and A Very Happy New Year

I am probably one of the last ones writing and wishing people happy Diwali. exciting day yesterday.
Parin Shah and two junior Shahs went around half Cardiff for more than an hour to look for firecrackers - Sorry fire works to be correct
First time my kids wanted it. guess where did I find in my garage enough to last for more than an hour. I am getting SMART.

This is my first message of the New year with a wish for a very prosperous new year for all ahead.
There was very poor attendance to Badminton last night only 6 showed up  and hence got a chance to play toooooooooooo many games - NICE. wish there is Diwali every Tuesday

It is said if you do something on New Year day than you have to do every day for next whole year and hence I am leaving for work. Lucky who are on leave of whatever kind................

No comments:

Post a Comment